Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake
What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Is it pecan pie? Is it cheesecake?
Those are my 2 favorite holiday desserts so I married the two to create the best keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake!
HOW TO MAKE KETO PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- 1 cup almond flour or pecan meal
- 1 cup pecans finely ground
- ¼ cup Swerve Brown packed
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted
PECAN PIE TOPPING:
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown packed (or brown allulose)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups coarsely chopped pecans
Make the crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the inside bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray with avocado oil spray. Wrap foil around the outside bottom as well and set aside.
- Stir the almond flour, ground pecans, sweetener, and melted butter together until it resembles wet sand. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
Make the filling
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium to medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds.
- Add the sweetener, sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Using a silicone spatula, gently stir in the eggs just until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared crust. Use an offset spatula to spread the batter evenly into the bottom.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Once the cheesecake goes into the oven, begin working on the pecan pie topping.
Make the topping
- Place the salted butter in a medium saucepan. Heat over high heat while whisking until it froths up and brown flecks appear. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream, sweetener, eggs, and extract together; once the butter has cooled a little, slowly add the egg mixture into the brown butter. Stir in the pecans.
- Once the cheesecake has baked for 40 minutes, remove it from the oven.
- Gently spoon the pecan topping over the cheesecake.
- Return the pecan cheesecake to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and crisp. (If the edges of the pecan topping are over-browning during baking, cover with foil.)
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Doesn’t Alice look AMAZING???? I am SO proud of her!
“3 years of your help! I feel amazing, I feel like this is the real me, I feel like I belong, this is the way to live my life for ever… Thank you Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich from the bottom of my heart, all my appreciation goes to you
Thank you thank you thank you I lost 154lbs in this 3 years, just started exercising with weights like you recommended 3 months ago I have gain 12 lbs of muscle so far!! I’ve never been so happy for gaining weight ” – Alice
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with my Mind-blowing Keto School!