Keto Irish Cream Fudge
St. Patrick’s Day is coming and my keto Irish Cream Fudge is perfect for celebrating!
It is so delicious! If you love fudge and you love Irish Cream, you must try my recipe!
HOW TO MAKE KETO IRISH CREAM FUDGE
To make my keto Irish Cream Fudge, I used Further Food chocolate and vanilla collagen!
I love Further Food collagen! It is grass fed and well worth the money!
Further Food gelatin and collagen peptides are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen and gelatin are astounding! Just eating my delicious Protein Sparing Jelly helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer!
Further Food Collagen Peptides dissolve instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making protein sparing jelly, and other protein sparing recipes like my dairy free ice cream, jello, sugar free gummies, and panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Click HERE to get the deal!
Keto Irish Cream Fudge
- 1 cup coconut oil or butter, soft yet still solid
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 1/4 cup Further Food Chocolate Collagen use code MariaMindBody
- 1/4 cup Further Food Vanilla Collagen use code MariaMindBody
- 2 tablespoons Natural Sweetener or 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract or instant espresso granules
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer on high for 3 minutes or until well combined and glossy. Taste adjust to desired sweetness.
- Place a sheet of parchment or wax paper along the inside of a loaf pan. Spoon the fudge into the pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, until just set.
- Use the edges of the parchment to pull the fudge out of the pan.
- Place on a cutting board and remove the parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer; it will liquefy if you leave it in a warm area.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hopefully this will provide some inspiration for people that are on the fence about Emmerich Keto.In the before pictures, my husband was pre-diabetic and was also on blood pressure medication. His knees hurt to the point that he went to the doctor to find out what he could do about it. And me, on the other hand, I was a walking bag of inflammation and so uncomfortable in my own skin. By the end of each day, my feet were swollen beyond recognition and it hurt to walk. I was also on two different blood pressure meds. Now, a few years into this lifestyle, we are both OFF ALL medications, our joints are pain free and it no longer hurts me to walk!Do we get off track sometimes? Oh yes! But, we have the tools provided by Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich to get back on.Being a new year, I decided to take my measurements and really track my macros for awhile, also incorporating some PSMF days. In ONLY 6 days, I’ve lost 7 pounds. I’m not sure of my total weight lost from the beginning because I didn’t dare weigh myself for the first little while, but 30 that I know of.My husband has lost ~65 pounds.If we can do this, anyone can!!!” – Janna
Oh my goodness looks amazing .What are the macros on this
I just added the macros 🙂
Ah looks yummie! Any idea of the macro’s?
They are added now. 🙂
thank you so much
What are the macros in your Irish Cream Fudge recipe?
The macros are listed at the bottom of the post 🙂
I wanted your opinion on the latest news reports on the sweeteners erythritol, saying it’s very bad for us & should not use & the sweetener stevia, them saying that mostly all stevia is highly processed & full of toxic chemicals especially the ones from China, it’s getting to a point that I don’t know what is truly safe anymore to have & of course I have a bag of swerve & some liquid stevia, is there any sweetener that’s truly natural sugar free & safe for us.
Watch this: https://youtu.be/pTUWGr9RZ5o
These sound soooooo delicious! I’m going to give this recipe a try.
Now, if you could create an Irish Cream ice cream recipe, you would make my day (year)!
Wow. I just made this and it is delectable. Thanks, genius Maria.
You made my day!! 🙂