Holiday Gift Giving Ideas
Are you looking for the perfect holiday gift for your mother, sister, husband, or friend who is really hard to buy for? Why not give them the gift of health? I have made this list of products I love! Just go HERE to find all my favorites. I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
If you click on the words, you can find my suggestions:
1. Cute Food Apparel: Share your passion for keto!
2. A variety of “healthified” cooking basics to get started: coconut flour, stevia drink sticks, protein powders.
3. A box of nut flours from nuts.com
4. A smoker to make smoked meats! This is my favorite way to make chicken and ribs!
5. Oil spritzer to get rid of all the inflammatory vegetable oils in the diet.
6. Exercise equipment or a pedometer.
7. A box of ChocoPerfection bars.
8. A stand mixer! My mother-in-law bought me my first stand mixer and let me tell you, that is the “gift that keeps on giving!”
9. A slow cooker and The Art of Healthy Eating Slow Cooker cookbook.
10. A gallon tub of coconut oil.
11. Send a box of amazing, dry aged beef!
12. Pots and pans. Cast iron pans are my favorite!
13. Giving the gift of health! Gift certificates for my products, services, ebooks and supplement plans!
14. BeautyCounter, Give the gift of Clean Skin Care.
By purchasing products through my shared links, you help keep this blog going. You can also continue shopping for other products on Amazon after you are finished with “healthified” shopping. Just click the “Proceed to Checkout”. It then asks you if you want to add these to your Amazon cart (at the main Amazon site). Just click “Continue” and now you can add whatever else you want from Amazon all in the same cart! Those items will also help pay for the blog without any extra cost; I just get a small commission for bringing your business to Amazon.com. Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!