FOND Bone Broth
REASONS I LOVE FOND BONE BROTH
FOND Bone Broth was born from a mother’s search for healing, easy-to-digest nourishment to soothe her chronic health issues. Based in San Antonio, Texas, the female-founded, female-led company makes ready-to-sip, organic chicken and beef bone broth tonics that combine pasture-raised protein with fresh herbs and botanicals to nourish the body and delight the palate. Named for the French term for “base”, FOND is the first and only bone broth to combine a flavor-forward and nutritionally-functional approach to create food-as-medicine tonics with ingredients that work synergistically to support good health. The broths are packaged in glass, utilizing a 100% plastic and aluminum-free process – from brew to jar, without any preservatives, additives, acids or artificial flavorings. FOND Bone Broth is Certified Organic, gluten and dairy-free and non-GMO, as well as Keto Certified and Whole30 Approved. Zero added sugars, hormones or GMOs, and every jar sold supports local farms.
- Woman-founded, owned and led! And the women are very kind!
- FOND only uses fresh herbs (many broths use dried!) and they never use powdered bone broth as their base (a surprising number do!)
- FOND has a 100% plastic and aluminum-free process and package our broths in recyclable/reusable glass jars.
- They test for heavy metals, including lead, arsenic, cadmium and mercury.
- FOND has 12 delicious flavors that are certified organic and 3 flavors are low FODMAP-friendly broths and 3 broths are AIP-friendly.
- Whole30 Approved, Keto Certified, Certified Organic
- Their beef is 100% grass-fed, chicken is pasture-raised
- ZERO SUGAR! Which is hard to find in bone broth!
FOND Bone Broth will also be at KetoCon this year! Click HERE to join us at KetoCon, make sure to say “hi” to Sam at the booth! She is the nicest person! Tell her Maria sent you and that you loved the keto French Onion Soup recipe using their broth!
Use code MARIA to save!