What’s in my Purse Giveaway
I adore it when magazines ask famous people to show what they always keep in their purse. I find it fascinating on what products people love and use on a daily basis so I thought I would show you what is in my purse. But I want to step the game up a little by doing a giveaway of what is in my purse because I love these products so much!
As you know I write about topical chemicals in my latest book The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse. That is one of the reasons why I called it a “cleanse”… so you can purge all of those toxic chemicals from your bathroom pantry and purse!
So what is in my purse?
1. Flaky sea salt. Once you start to use quality salt, restaurant salt tastes like chemicals. Also, on soft scrambled eggs, there is nothing like the texture of a flaky sea salt! I love to give amazing salts from around the world as food gifts!
3. Beautycounter sunscreen stick. I don’t always use sunscreen BUT when I am in Hawaii, I look like a lobster if I don’t use anything. I love how easy it applies and it is small enough to fit into a small purse or backpack when I am hiking.
4. Adapt Bars. I don’t have a problem with waiting until I can sit down to have a meal, but I like to have things packed for my boys in case we are traveling and things are taking longer than planned. These tasty Adapt bars hit the spot for when they get hungry. They are tiny and pack well!
5. Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream: It reduces puffiness and diminish the appearance of fine lines and dark circles with this soothing formula, made with skin-conditioning wild algae! Click HERE to find (click on Skin Care at the top).
7. Wild Orange essential oil in a roller-ball! I love that scent! I feel so youthful and energized when I put that on!
Other things I always have:
1. A deck of cards to play go-fish or slap jack when I take my boys to tea.
3. Tea bags: My favorite is caffeine free Caramel.
ENTER TO WIN!
All you have to do is:
3. Comment below on what Beautycounter product I should give away next! Click HERE to browse all their amazing products!
Winner will be chosen on March 3rd! Good luck!