Today only we are participating in the Books for Bucks deal where 12 great Keto…
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Testimonies of the Day
From a Phone Client: “No more hot flashes! I have gone from having 2-3 per hour all day and night to NONE! OGM – this is life changing! I am sleeping SO much better. Its not perfect yet but its so much better. Some nights are better than others.” Nancy
From a Webinar Participant: “Thank you, thank you, thank you! My first suggestion was going to be to have these (classes) more often, but I saw this morning you have another one and I am already signed up! Yeah!
Also, I know you are busy, but I wanted to tell you really quickly that you have been a miracle in my life. I will spare you the details, but after two weeks of following the meal and supplement plan you provided for me I am a new person! In one day you diagnosed my issues that doctors couldn’t figure out over the last 20 years.
Who knew my issues were hormone related?! For the first time in years I finally feel balanced and happy. I can never thank you enough. I have been telling all of my family and friends about you.
The webinar last night gave me that little boost of encouragement to continue with your plan. It was just what I needed. I have devoured all of your books (multiple times) and I am looking forward to your new one. There is something about hearing you live though that really gives me that extra boost.
Thank you for being such a blessing (and answer to prayer) in my life! – Cami”
To get the results like Nancy and Cami, click here to get started.
OXYGEN METABOLIC TESTING
Lately I have been seeing a lot of advertisements for metabolic testing. The price ranges from $80-$200 on average. This test determines your oxidation rate of calories. On a specific website, it states: “It determines if there is an increased or decreased metabolism, and if your body primarily uses fats or carbohydrates for energy. This information can be used to determine the amount of calories you need to eat each day to maintain or lose weight. The results may also indicate that you have a medical condition affecting your metabolism. Diabetes, under or over active thyroid, COPD, heart disease, mitochondrial disorders, and obesity are some common conditions that may alter your metabolism.”
True, all of those disorders can change how you oxidize calories, BUT with a ketogenic diet and in some cases supplements (such as CoQ10 to increase mitochondria) you can burn FAT at a faster rate. The test outcomes also change daily depending on a variety of things going on in your body. If you ate or worked out within a few hours of taking the test, the measurement will be off. As I discussed this with someone at the gym, and how this number changes daily and with our menstrual cycle, she told me her story about Metabolic Testing:
“Before I met Maria, I used to work out all the time like crazy. I prided myself of being in great shape. I had an instructor at the gym talk me into doing the metabolic assessment to help me know where I’m at with my health fitness and what to incorporate from there. I took the test with outstanding results. She and I were shocked and overly pleased with how awesome my results were. But to my dismay, as I was chatting with Maria, and letting her know what I had done, she explained to me that the testing shows different results at different times of the month for women.
I had been menstruating at the time and therefore, my results were much different than they would have been a week later. I did end up taking the metabolic testing again later, and sure enough my results came out differently. The point I want to make is that I felt as though the testing didn’t do much for me. I already had knowledge of how and when to work out and I started questioning the results and whether or not they really were important. But also, I was beginning to see that the results would probably be different each time I did it, therefore, not accurate.
I’m seeing that MORE IMPORTANTLY, is my eating. – B”
NOTE: If you want a cute yellow yolk center around the white. I added a little bit of my lemon curd filling (click HERE to find). Or use natural yellow food coloring (click HERE to find) to 1/4 of the filling and use in the very center of the white filling when making the eggs.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE:
- 2 oz cocoa butter
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ⅛ tsp Celtic sea salt
- MILK CHOCOLATE:
- Add ¼ oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- DARK CHOCOLATE:
- Add ½ to 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate (depending on how dark you like it)
- ½ cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 TBS butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place cocoa butter in a double boiler and heat on medium high until fully melted (or microwave safe bowl and heat on high for one minute, check and heat for 30 seconds until melted). Melting cocoa butter takes longer than traditional fats.
- Stir in natural sweetener.
- Stir in extracts and salt (and baking chocolate if making milk or dark chocolate).
- Place into truffle mold and cool in refrigerator until white chocolate is solid, about an hour. Or the speedy method; you can place the molds in a freezer till they are set up, which will only take a couple of minutes versus and hour.
- FILLING: Combine natural sweetener, coconut milk and 2 eggs in heavy medium saucepan and whisk to blend; add coconut oil or butter. Whisk constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and coats back of spoon thickly (do not boil), about 12 minutes. Pour mixture through strainer into medium bowl. Stir in the extract. Place bowl in larger bowl filled with ice water and whisk occasionally until filling is cooled completely, about 15 minutes. Can be made 1 day ahead.
- TO MAKE TRUFFLE: Remove the mold from the fridge or freezer and fill with filling.
- Then top off the filling with a layer of the cocoa butter mix so that the filling is inside and surrounded by the "white chocolate". Place back into fridge/freezer to set.
Traditional Truffle = 150 calories, 10g fat, 2g protein, 24g carbs
"Healthified" Truffle = 102 calories, 10.6g fat, 1.2g protein, 0.4g carb
(90% fat, 8% protein, 2% carbs)
Another Cute Testimony
“Been following a keto diet for 1 year, lost 70 lbs, less aches, IBS gone, blood sugar normal, mood improved, and many more benefits. Can’t wait to try the fudge recipe! -Mary Ann“
If you would like to help out a small family, rather than large business, I am happy to announce that you can now get my books as a high quality ebook that works on any platform. This is an ebook format that works on any computer or mobile device. It is a beautiful pdf that has all the full color pages and layouts as the printed books with click-able table of contents and searching capabilities. This is extremely useful when trying to find a recipe. These books are much higher quality than the ebook platforms (kindle, apple). Plus, most of the profits don’t go to Amazon or apple! Just go here to get your copy!
Craig’s Before/After Photos
“This is a partial before after photo of me. I couldn’t find any photos of me at my highest weight (185 in college). On the left I was about 170 and today I am 145.” Craig
If you want to get fast results, click HERE to get started! You deserve it!